Friday, September 23, 2011

Acclaim Canada

I told Steve it had to rhyme with "Blame Canada" or it wouldn't be funny. If that doesn't makes sense to you, as it didn't to him, never mind.

From Quebec City through New Brunswick to PEI. So much amazing country. My eyes are feasting on beauty. Steve is loving talking to the friendly people. I don't think I have EVER met friendlier types, and that's saying something given our history in Ireland and Scotland. I just really appreciate this country. The scope of it, the energy. Just the fact that it is not the U.S. is relaxing. Oh, and did I mention the socialized Medical System? So civilized. Anyway, just a short post from lovely Prince Edward Island. Long stretches of red sand beaches on the Gulf of Saint Lawrence.









Today, we will take the ferry to Nova Scotia. Our time is short for internet today but I hope it will be big on music.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, running out of health insurance at the end of September, and Canada's civilized medical system seems sooo civilized indeed! I didn't know you took a ferry to Nova Scotia:) This is my favorite time of year anywhere, and I can imagine how extra-ordinarily beautiful it must be as you travel East.

    ReplyDelete